Loondaddy's House of Movies

This is my attempt to review a few movies! Any comment, statement or question is welcomed.

Friday, March 24, 2006

The Man



Notable Cast: Samuel L. Jackson, Eugene Levy

Rating: PG-13 for language, rude dialogue and some violence

Plot: Special Agent Derrick Vann is a man out to get the man who killed his partner but a case of mistaken identity leads him to Andy Fidler, a salesman with too many questions and a knack of getting in Vanns way.

My Thoughts: Mildly humorous. Samuel L. was way to over the top with he character. But I do see Eugene Levy as a dental tools salesman. The story itself was way to far fetched. I was definitely disappointed. The movie barely kept my attention enough to follow it.

My 5 Star Rating: *

Don't waste your time, because I already did. If you like Samuel L. Jackson then maybe you should see it, but only because its Samuel L. I wish I had some moral conquering questions to ask but I got nothing and neither does the website I get my questions from. So if ya got anything to say lets hear it.

|